Group Sixty is a strategic marketing and change management consulting company based in San Diego, California. We serve clients in Southern California as well as across the United States. We have developed deep expertise in designing and implementing strategies aimed at solving a range of complex business problems. Our team of consultants has experience working with clients, both B2B and B2C, in industries including high-tech, manufacturing, professional services, pharmaceuticals, financial services, and consumer products. We work with companies of all sizes, from the global Fortune 500 to midsize growth companies and start-ups.
Our clients typically look to us to provide help in answering broad questions such as:
- What is the best and fastest way to launch this new product into the marketplace?
- How can I expand into a new country or into a new channel where we are not currently operating?
- What do I need to do from a change management perspective to support our new business strategy?
- How can I differentiate my company to be uniquely positioned for growth in the marketplace?
- How can I use strategic partnerships to enable our growth and how do I put them in place?
….or they ask us to help out with more specific tasks
- Create a marketing plan for an early stage company with a hot new product
- Build a business case and supporting financial model for the launch of a new division or product
- Create a new logo and visual identity for an existing brand
- Update current marketing collateral (brochures, case studies, “one pagers”) to reflect a new design aesthetic
- Build a new website that enhances the company’s brand in the marketplace
- Design and build a mobile app (iPhone/iPad, Android) to generate leads, develop a community of fans, or create a new revenue opportunity
- Help pursue a new growth opportunity without the team in place to build a plan and execute on it
- Manage the planning and execution of an upcoming tradeshow or company event
- Increase the revenue and profitability of my e-commerce business via site optimization and revenue-driving partnerships
- Identify and prioritize a set of new strategic partners as well as reach out to them to formalize new relationships
Group Sixty can help you and your business answer those questions and more as you seek to take your business to the next level of growth and profitability. Contact Group Sixty Marketing to discuss how we can help.
Our team of consultants has diverse backgrounds in management consulting, marketing, business development and investment banking. Their experience includes time at top-tier consulting firms including Accenture as well as leading consumer brands ProFlowers, RedEnvelope, Classmates.com, Neutrogena, Gap, and HSBC Auto Finance. In addition to top-notch professional experience, our consultants have MBAs from UC Berkeley, MIT, BYU and other premier academic institutions.