Group Sixty Marketing is a marketing and consulting company based in San Diego, California. Our team of consultants serves clients in Southern California as well as across the United States. Group Sixty Marketing was launched with an eye towards helping clients, both large and small, bring greater clarity into their businesses in order to drive bottom-line results. Many companies both large and small struggle with turning high-level business goals & objectives into clear and actionable strategies that can deliver real and measurable results. Group Sixty Marketing’s approach to this challenge starts by focusing on the business problem our clients are trying to solve. We then work closely with clients to develop strategies to address it and then accelerate quickly to execute the strategy delivering both short-term wins as well as enduring results.
Our clients typically look to us to provide help in answering broad questions such as:
- How can I expand into a new country or region where we are not currently operating?
- Why are my competitors growing while our business is down?
- How can I reposition our company to be more unique in the market?
- How can I increase the close rate of our customer pitches and presentations?
- How can I use strategic partnerships to enable our growth and how do I put them in place?
….or they ask us to help out with more specific tasks
- Create a marketing plan for an early stage company with a hot new product
- Build a business case and supporting financial model for the launch of a new division or product
- Create a new logo and visual identity for an existing brand
- Update current marketing collateral (brochures, case studies, “one pagers”) to reflect a new design aesthetic
- Build a new website that enhances the company’s brand in the marketplace
- Design and build a mobile app (iPhone/iPad, Android) to generate leads, develop a community of fans, or create a new revenue opportunity
- Help pursue a new growth opportunity without the team in place to build a plan and execute on it
- Manage the planning and execution of an upcoming tradeshow or company event
- Increase the revenue and profitability of my e-commerce business via site optimization and revenue-driving partnerships
- Identify and prioritize a set of new strategic partners as well as reach out to them to formalize new relationships
Group Sixty can help you and your business answer those questions and more as you seek to take your business to the next level of growth and profitability. Contact Group Sixty Marketing to discuss how we can help.
Our team of consultants has diverse backgrounds in management consulting, marketing, business development and investment banking. Their experience includes time at top-tier consulting firms including Accenture as well as leading consumer brands ProFlowers, RedEnvelope, Classmates.com, Neutrogena, Gap, and HSBC Auto Finance. In addition to top-notch professional experience, our consultants have MBAs from UC Berkeley, MIT, BYU and other premier academic institutions.