Coaching to Success
Group Sixty provides coaching services to executives, managers, and entrepreneurs to help define and accelerate the achievement of their individual and organizational goals while developing a set of leadership competencies in support of those goals. Our coaching consists of structured coaching programs such as New Leader Launch, which is focused on helping emerging leaders develop a new set of mindsets, behaviors, and skills to successfully shift from a role primarily focused on execution and delivery to one where success is determined by the ability to inspire, empower, and guide a team of direct reports. We also coach leaders on an ongoing basis to help them to continue to hone their leadership competencies while addressing key strategic, organizational, and other issues that come up along the way.
Benefits of Executive Coaching
Each coaching engagement is unique, given it is tailored to the specific needs of the individual leader. However, the following are common benefits gained from all coaching relationships.
- Gain a deep, practical understanding of your strengths and learn how to apply them in different contexts
- Improve communication with superiors, colleagues, and direct reports through greater self awareness and by utilizing your strengths
- Become a coach to your direct team members and support their individual and collective development
- Increase the pace and efficacy of decision making as an individual as well as part of the broader organization
- Develop a higher level of trust with fellow leaders, team members, and with customers and strategic partners
- Expand and deepen relationships internally and externally by leveraging individual and organizational points of value
- Improve personal effectiveness by focusing on the areas most important to your life, career, and organization
Group Sixty executive Coaches
Group Sixty coaches have a range of backgrounds and styles to fit the needs of our clients. All have strong backgrounds in coaching as well as a diverse array of business experience; from working with Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and non-profit organizations.
Darren Reinke, Managing Director of Group Sixty, is our lead executive coach and has over 20 years of experience in coaching, consulting, marketing, corporate strategy, and business development. He has worked for leading companies such as Gap, Neutrogena, and ProFlowers in addition to consulting experience gained while working at Accenture and running Group Sixty. In providing coaching to individuals, groups, and teams, Darren leans on the wealth of experience in working with a range of companies, from Fortune 50 companies to start-ups. Darren is currently coaching seasoned executives, mid-career business professionals, and entrepreneurs. In addition to his professional experience, Darren has a BS in Biological Sciences from UC Davis and a MBA from UC Berkeley.
Get started today by contacting Group Sixty or signing-up for your complimentary 30-minute coaching call.