E-commerce companies are constantly challenged with acquiring new customers in a profitable manner. Group Sixty helps clients develop a strong battery of high-volume and profitable new customers via affiliate strategies as well as other strategic partnerships. To do so, we utilize the following process to drive near-term results:
- Partner Identification: Identify and prioritize possible acquisition partners based on potential volume of new customers, profitability, and fit with business strategy
- Value Proposition Development: Develop value proposition on which to base approach of acquisition partners
- Approach: Approach possible partners on behalf of client or provide outreach strategy to do so
- Negotiate: Negotiate deal terms that maximize financial impact while ensuring aligning with long-term business strategy
- Contract: Support the contract process from initial draft through final signature
- Execution: Provide support in executing new partnership. This may include advising on creative, landing pages, structuring and analyzing site tests, and ongoing ideas to optimize performance.
To find out how we can help you and your company, contact Group Sixty.